FIS Sensor Gas Chromatograph (SGC) realizes quick gas separation and super gas sensitivity by using FIS original short column and FIS semiconductor gas sensor.
Easy operation/Small size/Super sensitivity
Super sensitive measurement of quite small amounts of gas
Since extremely high sensitive semiconductor gas sensor is used as a detector, ppb (parts per billion) level measurement can be realized.
Easy operation/short time measurement
Simply injecting sample gas starts measurement automatically. The measurement is completed in 4 or 8 minutes.
No carrier gas cylinder required
SGC uses ambient air as carrier gas so that high pressure gas cylinder is not necessary.
Note: Some models need the cylinder.
Small size/light weight/Portable
Our original technology including a short length column has realized a small size (B4 size) and light weight (5.5kg) unit with excellent portability that does not require a limited installation site.
Continuous measurement (automatic gas injector) * Optional feature
Automatic continuous measurement is possible by setting total measurement duration time or total measurement times.
Simple configuration using ambient air as carrier gas and highly sensitive semiconductor gas sensor as a detector realizes super sensitive measurement.
SGC can be used to detect very small gas in various fields.
- Factory environment measurement
- Environmental measurement inside and outside a factory, malodor processing ability check, etc.
- Garbage odor control
- Garbage released odor control, odor prevention in the neighborhood, etc.
- Deodorizer performance evaluation
- Performance and deterioration evaluation for deodorizers, etc.
- Food freshness check/food production quality control
- Quality control and freshness check in food processing process, etc.
- Very small amount gas analysis in R&D
- Very small amount gas analysis in R&D of environmental, medical, and micro-organism fields
Real time data viewing with attached software
SGC is supplied with a standard software displaying the real-time measurement results on PC. This software has various features such as chromatography chart, gas concentration display, and continuous
measurement (optional) display.
* Please supply your own PC.
SGC can be customized to meet your demand.
- ・For use with high purity air cylinder as carrier gas, if the ambient air around SGC is polluted, etc.
- ・Automatic gas injection and continuous measurement (continuous monitoring is possible by automatic sampling function)
- ・For the measurement of other gas than currently available gases
|Product name||Sensor Gas Chromatograph|
|Measurement principle||Gas chromatography using semiconductor gas sensor|
|Target gases (*1)||Hydrogen
sulfide: 5ppb to 1ppm
Methyl mercaptan: 5ppb to 1ppm
Dimethyl sulfide: 5ppb to 1ppm
50ppb to 100ppm
Trimethylamine: 50ppb to 10ppm
to 150ppm (*2)
Carbon monoxide: 1 to 150ppm
Methane: 1 to 150ppm
100ppb to 20ppm
Ethanol: 100ppb to 100ppm
Acetaldehyde: 100ppb to 100ppm
Isoprene: 100ppb to 20ppm
5ppb to 1ppm
Ethylbenzene: 5ppb to 1ppm
Xylene: 5ppb to 1ppm
Styrene: 5ppb to 1ppm
|Minimum display resolution||0.1ppb or 0.1ppm|
|Warm-up time||5 to 60 min (*3)|
|Measuring time||4 min||4 min (*4)||4 min||8 min||8 min|
|Sampling gas amount (*5)||2cc||2cc||2cc||5cc||5cc|
|Measurement results||On PC display (*6)|
|Sample injection||Manual injection with a syringe. Auto-start of the measurement (*7)|
|Carrier gas||Pumped and filtered clean ambient air (*8)||Cylinder air|
|Signal output via||RS232C (*9)|
|Power supply||100 to 240V AC|
|Power consumption||Approx. 40VA|
|Measurement||260(W) X 135(H) X 340(D) mm||260(W) X 135(H) X435(D) mm|
|Operating temp/humid||Temperature: 10 to 30C Humidity: 20 to 80%RH (No dew condensation)|
|Storage temp/humid||Temperature: -20 to 60C Humidity: 20 to 80%RH (No dew condensation)|
- (*1) Only one gas can be selected. Additional charge for other gas(es).
- (*2) When Hydrogen-free cylinder air is used, this range will be 50ppb to 150ppm (Option)
- (*3) Time is automatically adjusted depending on the unit stability.
- (*4) When Trimethylamine is selected, the time will be 8 min.
- (*5) This amount can be changed within the range of 0.2 to 5cc. This may not be realized due to accuracy requirement.
- (*6) Exclusive measurement analysis software is attached.
- (*7) Automatic and continuous sampling is available (option).
- (*8) Cylinder air is available as carrier gas (option)
- (*9) USB port on PC can be used with an attached USB-RS232C conversion cable.